I finally did it! I took some decent photos of my finished vulpix pokedoll.

(Click on the images for a link to my DeviantArt for more hi-res pics.)

I love the way that she turned out! ( I guess it’s a she?)

You can sort of see from this side angle that there’s a bit of a problem with the head…. I think that if I ever remake this doll I’ll make the head a little bit bigger or the body tinier. Otherwise I’m super happy with how it turned out. It took forever…..but totally worth it! 🙂

I have the pattern all typed up on my computer, but the problem is that I don’t quite know how to explain a lot of what I did. Especially for the tails, I basically had to make up my own methods to get it to curl and such, so I’m not sure exactly how to say it so other people will understand what to do. Maybe I’ll have to make it again and make a photo-tutorial…. hmmmm…..

I’ll keep working on it though and hopefully I can create a free pattern for everyone! 🙂

Advertisements